Jamieson Echinacea 1000mg | Softgels
Jamieson Echinacea is a premium formula of pure Echinacea angustifolia. Echinacea has been used traditionally in herbal medicine to fight off upper respiratory tract infections and to relieve cold symptoms and sore throats.
- Helps relieve sore throats due to colds and flu
- Helps relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- TRU-IDTM certified for ingredient authenticity. Click hereto learn more!
|Nutrient||1, 000 mg Bottle|
|Echinacea extract||200 mg1|
- 5:1 (Echinacea angustifolia, root) equivalent to 1,000 mg of raw herb, standardized to 2% echinacosides.
- 10:1(Echinacea purpurea, herb top) equivalent to 4,000 mg of raw herb
|Premium 1,000 mg||
Soybean oil, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, gelatin, glycerin, caramel colour, black iron oxide, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.
NO gluten, lactose, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 softgel, 3 times daily. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 months. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
3 softgels daily
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, if you have an autoimmune disorder or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
- Helps relieve sore throats
- TRU-IDTM certified.