Jamieson Echinacea 350 mg is a formula derived from pure Echinacea purpurea. Echinacea has been used traditionally in herbal medicine to fight off upper respiratory tract infections and to relieve cold symptoms and sore throats.
- Helps fight colds and upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps relieve symptoms and shorten the duration of colds and flu
- TRU-IDTM certified for ingredient authenticity. Click here to learn more!
|Nutrient||350 mg Bottle(4:1)1|
|Echinacea extract||87.5 mg|
- 4:1 (Echinacea purpurea, dried root) equivalent to 350 mg of raw herb
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, water-soluble cellulose.
NON-GMO. NO gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and Children 6 years and older: Take 3 capsules per day. Take at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
3 capsules daily
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, or are taking immunosuppressants.
- Helps fight colds
- Helps shorten infection duration
- Extra strength organic formula
- TRU-IDTM certified.